Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Year, New Resolutions

Every year I tell myself what I would like to do differently in the new year, this year is no exception to that. Yes, I am a little late on the resolution wagon for this year (it's the last day in January) but better late than never. So I compiled a list of all the things I would like to do differently/accomplish this year in no particular order. 

1. Make more time for myself- I very very rarely do anything by myself. I always have Sophia, Ricky, or
    someone with me. 
2. Get Sophia sleeping in her crib!
3. Go on a date night, without Sophia or the new baby at least twice a month!
4. Be more organized 
5. Have my house company ready all of the time
6. Put more money into savings/ 10-10-80 Budgeting (more about this later) 
7. Minimize my time with electronics (tv, phone, computer)
8. Sew more often 
9. Have a girls night at least once a month! Bunco maybe? 
10. Continue being active during pregnancy and afterwards 
11. Eat more whole foods
12. Do more crafts with Sophia 
13. Nightly alone time with Ricky (we will see how this goes with Sophia and a new baby but its something 
      to strive for!) 
14. Learn to say No more often! 
15. Go on more day/weekend trips
16. Be more patient/ dont raise my voice 
17. Do more community service 
18. Read more books
19. Balance my time as equally as possible between Ricky, Sophia, and new baby
20. Continue doing things one on one with Sophia when the new baby comes. Do things one on one with        
      new baby as well. 
21. Do a mud run
22. Take more pictures and video of Sophia and new baby
23. Blog more often! 
25. Write and send out cards more often

Im sure there are many more things I could  add to the list but this is it for now. It will be interesting to see how well I do with these resolutions throughout the year. If you havent made your resolutions for this year, its not too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment