Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Things!

Sophia has has a lot of first things lately! Of course best shown in pictures :) 

She had her first Halloween! I made this outfit and I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself! 
We went Trick or Treating... Here with mommy! 
And with Daddy! 
Mmmm... candy! 
Went and picked out the perfect Christmas Tree at the Christmas Tree Farm
Ate some Christmas goodies :) First cookie!
My first Christmas!!! 
Opening presents with Uncle Kyle 
The whole family after opening presents 

She went on her first plane ride to DC (although my picture doesnt want to cooperate!) 

Sophia saw her first SNOW!!! 
She got her ears pierced with Aunt Jennifer!

She also celebrated her first New Years (although thankfully she slept through most of it!) 

There are so many recent first for Sophia but probably the biggest first she has recently experienced is getting not one but TWO teeth! and she learned how to walk before she even turned 10 months old!!! Click on the link to watch :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment