Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Halloween

I realize its Dec and im behind but I wanted to share what we did for Halloween. Ricky has never been to a pumpkin patch or a farm and I thought it would be fun to experience that. I found a wonderful little farm that we decided to go to with some friends of ours. We fed some of the farm animals, we went on a hay ride, we went through a corn maze, and we of course picked our pumpkins out of the pumpkin patch. We had a ton of fun and will definitely be repeating it again next year.



Ricky and I got 2 little pumpkins and 1 very large pumpkin. I drew the face and Ricky gutted and carved it. I think it turned out pretty good!
Ricky working hard! 
The finished product! 
 On Halloween night we went trick or treating with some friends of ours and their children. Ricky and I dressed up Marley and Ringo and brought them with us. Marley was a Redskins football player and Ringo was a Colts football player. Ricky likes to say they dressed up as the underdogs lol. We had a lot of fun and Marley and Ringo got some yummy dog treats!
This is the best picture they would let me get 

No comments:

Post a Comment