Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baby Bump

I will be 28 weeks tomorrow! I can not believe that I am that far along already! Im in my 3rd trimester! I honestly never thought id get here months ago it felt like a lifetime away and here I am. Today I took my glucose test, which was not fun! I had to drink this really sugary drink that made my stomach hurt and gave me a headache. Then I had to wait an hour and go get my blood drawn. This is to see if I have gestational diabetes. I should get the results next week! 
I have been feeling the baby move and kick me constantly now. The weird thing is I can now see the baby move. Ill see what looks like a ball roll across my belly. Its crazy to see. Ricky finds it equally weird but its also really kind of cool! The baby seems to be doing great and my belly is getting bigger and bigger and bigger! Approximately 12 weeks to go! 
27 weeks 6 days! I feel like a whale!!!! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment