Monday, October 3, 2011

Busy Baby

I have been feeling little flutters for about 2 weeks now but in the last few days I have been feeling full on kicks and the baby rolling around. Its so exciting for me to be able to feel my baby inside me. I think its so amazing that my body is so complex and can support another life inside of me! I already have such a connection and bond with this baby that I have never even seen (other than ultrasound). When the baby moves I feel a closer and deeper connection and could sit there for hours just waiting to feel another kick from my baby.
The funny thing is whenever Ricky or myself put our hand on my stomach the baby stops kicking!!! I feel really bad because Ricky wants to be able to experience the baby kicking so badly and still hasn't felt him/her once yet. If I keep my hand on my stomach long enough the baby will eventually move around and kick and I can feel it against my hand as well as inside me but poor Ricky still hasn't been able to share in the experience yet. He is back in the field again this week so hopefully when he comes back home the little guy/girl will cooperate with mommy and daddy and let us feel him/her kick!
As far as I can tell we have a really active baby coming! This little one seems to be very busy in there. I feel him/her move a lot now! It seems like it likes to hang out more on my left side but I can tell when he/she decides to move and will practically roll all of the way to the other side of my stomach. It feels so weird but I love the feeling! Does anyone know if there is any correlation between having an active baby in the womb and an active infant? I guess we will see soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment